Did You Know?
80% of local searches result in a conversion.
Astonishing, isn’t it?
That’s not all. Would you believe it if we told you that 46% of Google searches are local searches driven?
You are missing out on numerous potential customers online if you don’t have a local SEO strategy in place. And these statistics are only proof of how local SEO can drive your business among the local audience.
Digital marketing is a vast industry, and brands are making the most of it. Not only to fight it out to survive but also to race ahead in the seemingly high-pitched battle for the marketplace share.
From finding the right customers to converting them, businesses are fighting it out for their place in the crowded digital universe.
Today’s blog will offer a comprehensive guide and throw much-needed light on local SEO, how it works and why businesses must implement local SEO-driven strategies to position themselves despite tough competition.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a strategy businesses incorporate to become more visible on local search engine results.
Search engines such as Google determine local search rankings based on the following:
- Online Reputation
Local SEO: Why does it matter?
Search engines have only gotten smarter with time. For businesses to stay relevant, optimizing local SEO becomes critically important.
Local SEO will be the deciding factor if your business needs better online visibility helping new customers discover you quickly.
Benefits Of Local SEO For Your Business
- Improved organic traffic
- Eliminates irrelevant traffic
- Better conversion rates
- Lower advertisement costs
- Increase in footfall of local customers to the nearby stores
- Increase in sales
How to improve Local SEO?
Now that you understand how crucial local SEO is and the many benefits it comes with, it’s time to dig deeper and understand in detail how you can improve local SEO by just following the below-mentioned ways:
- Optimize your Google Business Profile
- Build and optimize your online directories to boost your local SEO
- Perform a comprehensive local SEO audit
- Optimize and improve your internal linking structure
- Create and optimize high-quality content to enhance your search engine rankings
- Focus more on creating localized content for the website
- Create a mobile-friendly website to boost sales and conversions
- Be consistent on social media to drive engagement, and remember to add locations to your posts.
- Capitalize on inbound link strategy and build your businesses credibility and authority
- Ask happy customers for online reviews
- Create a list of locally relevant keywords which your business can target
- Add location pages to your website if your business has multiple locations, add Google maps and create unique content for each location
These are some of the best methods you can incorporate to bridge the gap between local customers and your business.
As more and more businesses are working towards building their online presence, search engine optimization has become more important than ever. SEO is changing rapidly, and you must be on top of your game to reach more customers.
If you are still wondering how to execute these strategies, then TZS Digital, an expert local SEO company, can help you achieve your targets and expand your customer network.
Well-known for the best local SEO services, TZS Digital has been helping businesses tap into the local customer pool by implementing various techniques, eventually helping build business authority.
If you wish to expand your business to a global audience and want to know more about international SEO strategy, go through our detailed blog on International SEO and learn more about its best practices.
Connect with us today, and let us assist your business in maximizing its growth potential among local customers.
Grab our free website audit if you already have an existing website catering to local customers.