Digital marketing is the backbone of the e-commerce business. One cannot deny the fact that the right digital marketing strategy is the key to your e-commerce success. The power of digital marketing is phenomenal, and it helps businesses to reach millions of users within hours and in just a couple of clicks. Isn’t it cool that digital e-commerce marketing is a proven tactic for driving brand awareness and up the product order volume? Let’s understand more about digital e-commerce marketing and how it helps the business to grow digitally?
What Is E-commerce Marketing?
E-commerce Marketing is the practice of generating awareness, sales, and brand loyalty for an e-commerce or online store. Digital e-commerce marketing is a proven tactic for driving brand awareness and product orders for any business. With e-commerce website marketing, your company can use cost-effective channels like search, email, and social to grow your business. Digital Ecommerce Marketing includes strategies like search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
Why Invest In E-commerce Marketing Services?
The answer to this question is very clear. Nowadays every business aims to grow online. Whether your business is B2B or B2C, you will need the help of digital marketing to promote available services and solutions. If you’re a small business, this is when you start laying the groundwork for future growth, and if you’re more established, this is how you promote your growth trajectory. The e-commerce market is highly competitive as you see many big brands are already on board. Online stores that want to thrive need a smart marketing strategy. With e-commerce marketing services from TZS Digital, your company can launch competitive campaigns that drive online orders, repeat customers, and revenue that powers your growth.
Statistics On Digital Discovery Of Products
Here are a few points that demonstrate the above:
- 93% of online experiences start with a search engine.
- 80% of shoppers do product research online.
- Around 330 million consumers shop online.
- 71% of Indian shoppers have purchased an item online.
- 64% of consumers prefer the convenience of online shopping.
How Do We Work?
- Understand what your audiences hunt for online and get found for the exact keywords.
- Social Media optimization and amplification by sharing, engaging, and growing your audience on these platforms.
- Paid Marketing through search and social media platforms to bring a high-purchase intent audience to your website.
- Procure potential customers, grow your email list, and link with your target audience through email campaigns.