Terms and Conditions
TZS Digital, A division of Target Zone Solutions – Infy Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Group Company aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TZS Digital website.
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between both the clients and TZS Digital, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed between both the parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- Monthly reports of performance services will be provided to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 1 month..
- TZS Digital reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract will not have any rights under or in connection with it.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from TZS Digital for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from TZS Digital
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from TZS Digital
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TZS Digital
- Redistribute content from TZS Digital(unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- If clients avail any monthly service package of TZS Digital then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If TZS Digital and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any additional services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The rest 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- TZS Digital shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, TZS Digital will terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue the prior notice as agreed.
- TZS Digital will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold TZS Digital harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by TZS Digital to the clients under this agreement. This agreement includes limitation that claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by TZS Digital .
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to TZS Digitalfor publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. TZS Digital will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
- During anytime the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of terms and conditions will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Details like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of TZS Digital.
- TZS Digital will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by TZS Digital.
- We use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
TZS Digital reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.